I’m trying to connect via the Facebook social provider on iOS (both with Safari and Chrome) with my implementation and the Web3Auth demo app. I’ll use the official demo app to explain how to reproduce.
On the demo app:
- I keep all default parameters
- click the “Connect” button
- click on Facebook icon
- the Facebook popup opens and I can authorize the connection
- the loader appears and disappear but the popup stays open (but blank)
- if I close it an come back to the demo app the modal is open and asks me to choose a provider again
- if I choose Facebook again it starts the process but fails the same way
- if I choose another provider (Google for instance) it connects me straight away with my Facebook profile like the Facebook connection was already active but blocked somehow
It works fine on desktop.
How can we fix this?
Please provide the following details too when asking for help in this category:
- SDK Version: “@web3auth/modal”: “^5.0.1”
- Platform: iOS
- Browser Console Screenshots:
- Related to Custom Authentication? Please provide the following info too: (Optional)
- Verifier Name:
- JWKS Endpoint:
- Sample idToken(JWT)
Please provide the Web3Auth initialization and login code snippet below: