I'm reading the docs for some time now and I'm still confused what is the difference between paid Plug and Play web3auth version and free Self Hosted one. Please correct me if I'm wrong:
- paid version has UI for loggin and registration and self hosted does not
- for self hosted version I need to get clientId from every provider and in paid version I only need to create it in web3auth dashboard?
- what about blockchain integrations? In self hosted version I need to use libraries like web3.js or ethers.js and in paid I can connect to blockchain directly?
- are wallet adapters available only in paid version? What are they btw? Just wrappers of original wallet clients to put them in the web3auth UI?
- are there any other differences?
Thanks in advance
Originally posted by: JakubMuzykPragmatic
Check the discussion at: https://github.com/orgs/Web3Auth/discussions/834