We're using the unity sdk
- We get this screen sometimes when logging in the mobile unity based game. We recently switched to web3auth production env (aka Cyan) and haven't seen this yet. But we're testing.
- apple login failing for whatever reason - shows us a web3auth error page
- Facebook login failed. api error msg:
Argument email for data.email is missing.\n","stack":"Error: Argument email for data.email is missing.
This means facebook isn’t returning the email.
- one of our engineers got this when trying to login with google, and when he clicks the button "redirect to app" it goes nowhere.
- doesnt use the saved google accounts i have on my mobile device but other games and apps on my phone bring up my saved google accounts to make it easy to sign in:
- we would love introductions to other companies using the unity SDK so we can share notes and integration tips
- we're looking forward to refresh tokens. Would this be available early January as well for the unity SDK?
- how do we add our logo into the web3auth login screen?
Originally posted by: katpavan
Check the discussion at: https://github.com/orgs/Web3Auth/discussions/1125